Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ggroove

How much do NHL coaches make?

14 posts in this topic

Good question. I'm not exactly sure, but I do know that Gretzky makes a fair amount as coach of the Coyotes (5 million +). But I think I've heard he does something with the organization elsewhere.

Good question. I'm not exactly sure, but I do know that Gretzky makes a fair amount as coach of the Coyotes (5 million +). But I think I've heard he does something with the organization elsewhere.

Gretzky makes more money because he is part owner of the team, so really his salary is the coaching salary + share from team profits

$1-3 million for NHL coaches is about right.

to put it in perspective, Phil Jackson of the LA Lakers (and previously the Bulls) is in the second year of a two-year, $25-million deal.

Lots of coaches make less than 1mil, more like 600 to 800k on average.
How much is Clousten* making?

800k sounds right to me.

*Spell check?? help me out pls.

I believe Gretzky makes closer to 7 million, but he has deferred his salary for a long time because of the teams financial troubles

i like the fact of signing comrie again i think he adds some "umph" if you will to his linemates and he did have an off year last year. i think another whole season with the sens and he might play like the mikey c that he is possible of playing like

Gretzky's an anti-Canadian bum!!!!!what do you mean? you mean he took less because the coyotes are crumbling? how much less? lol 5 or 6 instead of 7, WOW!!!!! lol at least hes still coaching tho so the coyotes will continue to suckdevil.gif

Gretzky's an anti-Canadian bum!!!!!what do you mean? you mean he took less because the coyotes are crumbling? how much less? lol 5 or 6 instead of 7, WOW!!!!! lol at least hes still coaching tho so the coyotes will continue to suckdevil.gif

You're an idiot. Please stop posting

[quote name='SenatorArmy wrote:

monztradomus']Gretzky's an anti-Canadian bum!!!!!what do you mean? you mean he took less because the coyotes are crumbling? how much less? lol 5 or 6 instead of 7, WOW!!!!! lol at least hes still coaching tho so the coyotes will continue to suck
devil.gif

???gretzky is a bum!! and your an idiot, come make me stop kid!!!

[quote name='monztradomus wrote:

SenatorArmy wrote:

monztradomus']Gretzky's an anti-Canadian bum!!!!!what do you mean? you mean he took less because the coyotes are crumbling? how much less? lol 5 or 6 instead of 7, WOW!!!!! lol at least hes still coaching tho so the coyotes will continue to suck
devil.gif

???gretzky is a bum!! and your an idiot, come make me stop kid!!!

this is unacceptable. NO bashing allowed, monztradamus. Review the rules.